Case StudyPhilips Lighting
Currently, Marie‑Claire is taking on the programme management of the Philips Lighting website redesign. The programme has been split into three releases. The first of these releases went live in July 2009.
Marie‑Claire is acting as the central coordination point for business, design and IT, and is consolidating the strengths of all parties involved. Progress, action items, budget and outstanding issues are discussed at weekly meetings. Marie‑Claire is maintaining a helicopter view of the project to ensure that it will be completed on time, on budget and in accordance with quality level agreements.
Communications between the various parties are vitally important – especially regarding this programme, as the parties involved work from several different locations. English is the working language for this programme.
- Day-to-day programme management
- Ultimate responsibility for entire programme
- Budgeting, scheduling and quality control
- Coordination and integration of design, IT & business planning and activities
- Communications between stakeholders
- Chairing Programme Board
Period: April 2009 - December 2010